WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2016
This is Bill (Not really, but it is someone)
- Bill needs insurance because his 19 yr old daughter is now driving.
- Bill thinks of a clever way to save $$ by not adding his 19yr old daughter to his policy, thus not having to pay the higher rate.
- Bill never thinks of the consequenses of his actions, how innocent they may have seemed to him.
- Bill forgets that this is the main reason why you buy Insurance; is to protect yourself & young drivers against a unexpected accide...nt causing damage to yourself or others that you are held accountable for.
- Daughter wrecks car. Her fault. Major damage
- Bill is easily caught missleading the company because all accident reports list the driver of the car (which all insurance companies order when an accident happens)
- Bill is now facing "the consequences" of his risky scheme to not list daughter on the policy.
- Bill received letter today of companies decision after investigation NOT to pay claim based on "Bills" omission. concealment of facts of drivers in household.
- Bill is sad...and now being sued for a large amount of $$$.
Dont be like Bill. Time & statistics on their side.
Posted 9:52 AM